- 8.4.12.B. Evaulate historical documents, material artifacts and historical sites important to world history since 1450.
- 8.4.12.D. Evaluate how conflict and cooperation among social groups and organizations impacted world history from 1450
to Present in Africa, Americas, Asia and Europe.
- Students will be able to analyze unfamilar pictures.
- Students will be able to identify important people and events in Chinese history
- Students will be able to appreciate the difficult times faced by the Chinese people
Subject Matter: Mao Zedong, The Long March, Tiananmen Square, Communism,
- Lecture Notes
minute review of previous information.
questions involving Mao Zedong, Tiananmen Square, The Long March, etc.
to students that they are going to receive 3 pictures and are to analyze them.
pictures on Smartboard.
students 25 minutes to work on analyzing all 3 pictures.
Group Debriefing (15 mins)
the class answer each question on the worksheet.
i. Get many different opinions.
ii. Point out things students
might not have noticed.
students of the test on Wednesday.
students what chapters/information will be included on test.